BATTERYCARE S.L. -Bcare-, is a company originated to provide to the global market of the energy storage sector an integral service with the objective of transforming the current economic, social and environmental reality, from innovation.
Bcare has as MISSION : To create excellent solutions to maximize the sustainability of innovative storage systems as an energy alternative of the future.
Bcare's VISION is: To be the sector's transformation vehicle for the main players in the global energy storage market, providing high value-added services for key decision making.
In this sense Bcare offers the following:
- Identification and selection of specific batteries and capacitors.
- Evaluation of the technical and economic feasibility of new solutions for batteries and capacitors.
- Diagnosis and prediction of the health status of batteries and capacitors.
- Post mortem analysis to detect failure mechanisms of batteries and capacitors.
- Third party audits for homologation and/or certification of batteries and capacitors.
Bcare's Management considers that quality is an essential factor for the satisfaction of the expectations of customers and other interested parties and considers it essential to carry out its activity within a framework of continuous improvement towards excellence; for this reason it is committed to guaranteeing both by implementing the ISO 9001:2015 standard, whose scope will be the business development and project management processes within the framework of the company's operational area, for the services previously indicated and based on the following principles:
- Consider Quality as a strategic element of the organization and inform, raise awareness, motivate and train all stakeholders on the quality management system.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and the requirements of customers and interested parties and exceed their expectations.
- To effectively manage, control and develop resources, processes, activities and responsibilities in the provision of services.
- Conduct annual monitoring and review of internal and external issues relevant to the purpose and strategic direction of the company.
- Establish annual quality objectives to encourage continuous improvement.
Bcare's Management establishes all the means and resources necessary to implement the above, as well as for this policy to be known, understood and applied by all levels of the organization.